A tandem jump provides the opportunity for a first time jumper to experience modern sport skydiving with little training. After approximately one hour of instruction you can make a jump using a parachute system built for two people, an instructor and a student. The tandem system will allow you and your instructor to freefall together for 45 to 60 seconds, then fly the canopy together to landing. Tandem jumping is an excellent way to take the fear and uncertainty out of your first jump.
The cost of a tandem jump is $239 inclusive (no other hidden fees). You must be 18 years of age and less than 230 pounds. Courses are offered Wednesday through Sunday. Pre-registration is a must for weekdays and although not mandatory on the weekends, very helpful. To make reservations call 800-909-JUMP (5867).
Freefall camera flyers can be hired to photograph and video your jump. The cost is $109 and includes an edited video and a DVD of your still pictures shot during your jump.
Thank you in advance for choosing to make your tandem skydive with us at Skydive Pennsylvania. There are a few things that you need to know before you come out to make your skydive and they are listed below.
- Sign our Online waiver to help speed up the process. Make sure to write or print your verification code.
- Everyone in the group planning to skydive must be over the age of 18 and present photo ID.
- Each skydiver must be under the weight of 230 pounds. Please call us if you think this will be a problem.
- Wear comfortable clothing and tennis shoes. We WILL provide a jumpsuit for you.
- Call us on the day of your skydive BEFORE you leave your house to confirm that the weather is good and we are on schedule.
- Print any coupons or vouchers that you may have and bring them with you on the day of your skydive.
- Relax and get excited to experience the world from a whole new view!!!
- When you call for a skydive we will need to know how many people are in your group, your name, telephone number and a credit card to hold your reservation.